Friday, September 11, 2009

The Sty Chronicles: Part Un

I have a sty on my bottom eyelid. It's gross and painful. I'm putting hot compresses on it regularly.

HOWEVER today is Friday and my family is making crepes for dinner. They asked if I like crepes. I asked them what kind of question that was because EVERYONE like crepes. Except I really hope that they're savory and not sweet. My experiences with sweet things here in France has been that they probably wouldn't dislike the sweet tea of the South. Sugar is precious to these people, along with cream. But never in their coffee, god forbid!

My French mother is going to teach me how to use her washing machine this evening. Finally my clothes will fit again! I've already exploited my purchases at H&M the other day and am ready to wear something that smells like soap and not like the metro.

A bientot!


1 comment: