Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scrabble: Diamond Edition

Quinoa, spinach, & heirloom tomato salad with almond, ginger, and sea salt-crusted mahi for dinner last night. With litchi juice from the Whole Foods.

Spending my last days sitting around and packing my brand new suitcase full of stuff and then deciding that I don't need it and removing it. How many scarves is too many scarves? Is my Scrabble: Diamond Edition extraneous? I must go to the tailor to repair my skinny black pants! EEK SO MANY CHORES

On the flip side, got a Dr. Dre blanket at Ross: Dress For Less yesterday. I tell you, that place is highly underrated. My friend Kathryn got high-top neon green and purple Adidas for $25! And I a Calvin Klein black dress for $50.

Not too shabby. Tilapia and new potatoes for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment