Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cinq jours jusqu' à Paris

Bonjour from my kitchen table as I tend to a baked penne pasta with tomatoes, mango, and fresh basil.

At 425 degrees Fahrenheit, 35 minutes is just enough time to crisp the top and melt the smoked gouda over the top, oozing opaquely like hollandaise. None of this was my idea but when I woke up today my roommate Art, the only other tenant of Sunset Drive not at the first day of class, wanted to make me lunch with so few days left in my time in the States.

Speaking of, my to-do list has dwindled to:
1. get suitcase
2. pack
3. pay water bill
4. pay school bill
5. send friends letters
6. write friends letters
7. clean this disgusting excuse for a domicile

AND THEN PRINT MY TICKETS
I'm en route and still terrible at French!

Time to pay a bill or two and watch Seinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment