Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some Choses

Girl on our program who I make fun of all the time has been overheard saying the following things:

#1. "The Mummy was, like, the scariest movie ever. I just fast-forwarded through all the scary parts."

#2. "Um, Dr. Costello? Do you know if the duck we're eating for dinner is still on the bone? Because I can't, like, eat meat off the bone. It's just a thing."

Ed C.: "OK well, if it's a problem, you can order fish."

"Um, I don't eat fish either."

Ed C.: "OK then, well I will personally peel the meat off of the bone for you."

#3. Other tedious things.


On another note: I GOT INTO ADVANCED POETRY NEXT SEMESTER. I was really really not expecting to get in and so I am extremely thrilled and shocked and STOKED to read some legit pieces. After all, that was reason #1 I decided to come to France in the fall. No joke. I'm ready for a challenge and so excited to finally get recognized for something that I write, Suck it, Cellar Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment